Believe it or not, there's a lot of bullshit being tweeted by rappers on The Twitter (the chief reason this franchise is not entitled, "Bullsh*t Rappers Tweet" - though we'd never be short on material if that was the case). The shit that's not bullshit, however, can be quite profound. Enter, the great Willie D of the Geto Boys. Over the weekend, @williedlive took to tweeting a series of thought provoking questions that should have had all of Twitterdom taking stock of its moral fiber and contemplating the deeper meaning of it all. Bow down to a philosophical playa that's greater than you (or go play witcha mama).
PEEP THE THOUGHT PROVOKING QUESTIONS TWEETED BY WILLIE D OF THE GETO BOYS... AFTER THE JUMP...
1. Willie D asked: People say family is the most important thing in the world. Is there anything your parents could do that would cause you to disown them? If so, What?
2. You have $5000 to your name. Your dog needs it for a life saving surgery and your closest friend needs it to save their home from foreclosure. Who gets the money? Note: Your friend cannot move in to live with you or anyone else.
3. Willie D asked: You have an option to be ugly and popular with lots of friends or beautiful and unpopular with no friends. Which do you choose?
4. Willie D asked: Pharmaceutical companies make billions of dollars each year from selling drugs. Do you believe that scientist have discovered a cure for Cancer or Aids but is not letting the rest of us know?
5. Willie D asked: They say a house divided cannot stand. Do you think you could ever fall in love and marry someone who didn't share your religious and political beliefs?
6. Do you think crowded elevators smell different to midgets?
7. @BigRela [Bushwick] Bill say he's not a midget. He's a dwarf. Dwarfs are taller.