Last night's premiere of Janyés "Otis" music video wasn't just the showcase for Aziz Ansari 's talents he so desperately needs. It was a veritable Mt. Rushmore of visionary types - Jay-Z, Kanye West and director Spike Jonze - steady swobbin' with the ultimate collaborator, Mr. Inspiration . Yeah, it was that memorable. No, make that GREAT. Just how great? See for yourself above, and choose your own degree of GREATNESS in our exclusive poll.
How GREAT was the "Otis" video?
- Meh. (35%, 90 Votes)
- "That was a video? I thought it was the BEST Ralph Lauren commercial, EVER." (27%, 69 Votes)
- Greater than "The Godfather Part II," "Star Wars Episode V," and "Police Academy 6: City Under Siege" put together. (12%, 31 Votes)
- Two words: "Young Kubrick." (11%, 29 Votes)
- Like Basquiat painting pictures with Bisquick. (10%, 27 Votes)
- The "Citizen Kane" of Black Republican recruitment films. Sorry. We mean, "cinema." (5%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 259