1. Man Pleads Not Guilty to Breaking Into Rapper-Actor LL Cool J’s Home.
As a third time offender, Jonathan Kirby could receive up to 38 years in prison. Guess Canibus kinda got off easy.
[ North Hollywood Toluca-Lake Patch ]
2. LargeUp Interview: Exclusive Q&A with Salaam Remi.
Producer of Nas, Fugees, Amy Winehouse etc. drops some jewels. Like the fact that Fat Joe passed up the beat that became the Fugees’ “Fu-Gee-La,” and that the Super Cat “Ghetto Red Hot” remix was inspired by De La’s “Bitties In the BK Lounge.” By Jesse Serwer.
[ LargeUp ]
3. Youtube Commenters Type the Darndest Things: Lupe Fiasco – “Bitch Bad.”
Stuff like: “let’s just hope Illuminati don’t take this nigga away from us because he only speaks real shit,” or “lupe always rapes with a meaning and stuff that actually happens in this world.” Knowledge dropped. Never rape frivolously, people. By Robbie.
[ Unkut ]
4. How To Not Get Your Music Posted On Blogs.
On the etiquette tip, “Forget to BCC” is a very good one (no Boot Camp Click). “Make shitty music” though? Yup, we have a winner. By Confusion.
[ Pigeons & Planes ]
5. will.i.am Teams With NASA To Premiere “Reach For The Stars” From Mars.
Aw, man, homie. Music spamming the cosmos just got that closer to becoming a reality. By Billy Johnson, Jr.
[ Yahoo ]