1. The Blast Radius Of Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse.
Wait, so the infamous Kendrick "Control" lyrics about being "King of New York" that got every NYC rapper's panties all in a bunch were actually lifted from Kurupt? By kris ex.
2. Aspiring Rapper's Instagram Photos Lead to Largest Gun Bust in New York City History.
I got seven Mac-11s, about eight 38s... on Instagram. When keeping it real on social media goes wrong. By Nathan Olivarez-Giles.
3. Bushwick Bill — Sang Bleu Magazine Interview.
Geto Boy discusses his love for graffiti and b-boying, gives props to Danzig, and explains why Of Mice and Men is his favorite book. By Zio.
4. What Ever Happened to the Best Music Writing Series?
$17,337 in unaccounted for Kickstarter funds and a missed Fall 2012 publication deadline has left a lot of former BMW supporters pissed. By H. Drew Blackburn
5. Whole Foods Has a Record Store. Oh No?
It's getting real MUSICAL in the Whole Foods parking lot. Why the grocery store chain is entering the music "curation" game. By Kai Flanders.