(Photos: Uganda Empowers/ Adler Hip-Hop Archive / Red Bull)
1. Cormega Breaks Down Themes Of Mega Philosophy, Solidifying Legacy, & Addresses Flow.
Mega talks world travels and wising up to the game. By Jake Paine.
[ Ambrosia for Heads ]
2. Diggin’ In The Files: EPMD.
Takin’ it back to the days when Parrish was still DJ Eazzy P. By Bill Adler.
[ Crazy Hood ]
3. 9th Wonder Recalls Original Theme For Little Brother's Aborted Third Album.
“The next Little Brother album was supposed to be a Blaxploitation movie called Can’t Win For Losing,” says the producer. By Justin Hunte.
[ HipHopDX ]
4. Rast: Live From The New York Streets.
RFC leader opens up about his past and music. By @THExGLASSxHOUSE.
[ Shiny Glass Houses ]
5. Sacha Jenkins Talks Art, Culture and "The Burning of Kingston."
ego trip and Mass Appeal’s creative force on his various artistic endeavors.
[ The Boombox ]
6. Training Days – The Subway Artists Then and Now Book.
“[Catching] up with the characters and writers who populated the scene during the early 80′s when Henry Chalfant, Martha Cooper and James Prigoff were documenting the New York graffiti scene in book and film with Subway Art and Style Wars ." Interviews by Henry Chalfant and Sacha Jenkins.
[ DJ Food ]
7. Journeying Through NYC’s Subterranean Maze.
Interview with the authors (JURNE and Matt Litwack) of Beneath The Streets: The Hidden Relics of New York’s Subway System .
[ The World’s Best Ever ]
8. A Guide To Not Getting Arrested For Graffiti In NYC.
"Do not bring a sketch of your piece with you, unless you are prepared to eat it” and other valuable advice. By The Law.
[ ANIMAL ]