(Photo by Brian Finke)
1. Big Booties Don’t Get into Rap Videos Without These Guys.
It’s a tough job (being a c ass ting director), but someone’s got to do it. By Wilbert L. Cooper.
[ Vice ]
2. Interview: The White Mandingos Are Not Unicorns.
How Murs, Darryl Jenifer, and Sacha Jenkins made a punk rock-rap Tommy . By Daniel Margolis.
[ Complex ]
3. Dallas Penn’s 5 Favorite Polo Pieces Worn in Rap Videos.
These ain’t the same damn ‘Lo sweaters. By Daniel Isenberg.
[ Nah Right ]
4. Question in the Form of An Answer: An Interview with AZ.
Finally the truth on whether or not Sosa married a billionaire heiress. By Harold Stallworth.
[ Passion of the Weiss ]
5. Licensed to Grill: Mike D’s Brooklyn Town House.
Michael Diamond exits Manhattan, enters Cobble Hill to live “the suburban dream” with his family. By Julie Earle-Levine.
[ NY Times ]