1. The Unkut Guide To The New Music Seminar Battle For World Supremacy.
MC Chill, Mikey D, Percee-P, Freshco, Prince Paul, MF Grimm, A.G., and more on the days when rap artists went head to head for belts and bragging rights. By Robbie Ettelson.
[ Unkut ]
2. Video Vault: 10 Classic Beastie Boys Television Performances.
From Arsenio to Soul Train (and their infant stages as a punk band in 1984 ). By Daniel Isenberg (@StanIpcus).
[ Nah Right ]
3. Ice-T on the Return of Body Count, D&D Tongue-Twisters, and Wimpy Tweeters.
"I’m in my 50s, and I think these youngsters are a bunch of pussies.” By Rob Kemp.
[ Vulture ]
4. FSD Feature: A Guide To Harold’s Chicken In Hip-Hop.
Rappers shouting out one of the oldest Black-owned fried chicken establishments in the world. By FSD Staff.
[ Fake Shore Drive ]
5. Why Aren't There More Vinyl Pressing Plants?
“There’s more demand than supply and the supply is pressing plant capacity.” By Vish Khanna.
[ Pitchfork ]
6. Ice Cube To Be Played By Son In Upcoming N.W.A Movie.
It helps when your pops is the film's producer. But the family resemblance is there. By Andy B.
[ Miss Info ]