1. Snoop Dogg Releasing a Smokeable Book.
We can’t wait to weed, we mean, read this. Full of dope lyrics and pages made out of hemp, this is destined to become the toker’s bible.
[ Cosby Sweaters ]
2. Brother Ali: My Fans are Kicking the Sh*t Out of Me over Trayvon Martin.
Rhymesayers rapper calls for a “a grown-up, mature look” at not just the murder case but American society in general.
[ City Pages ]
3. My Kasual Kountry Weekend With the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
Chillin’ with some boyz n tha hoods.
[ Gawker ]
4. Dear White Folks: You Don’t Know How Easy You Have It.
An open letter to all those Caucasians who felt “all post-racial tingly on the inside” after watching The Help .
[ Ebony ]
5. Riding High: Marijuana Shuttle Debuts in Los Angeles.
California knows how to party.
[ LA Weekly ]