1. 7 Types of People at Coachella.
List includes "Hopeless Drug Addicts" (pictured above), "Bro's," "Industry Assholes," and "Dirty Hippies." Also this bit of wisdom about "Music Lovers": "The sentence, 'I only go to Coachella for the music,' makes me think of the words, 'I only read Playboy for the articles,' because they're both things that nobody has ever said.
[ Funny or Die ]
2. Source Close to Mobb Deep Says Duo Will Never Put Out Another Album.
Look at all these rumors, surrounding us every day. Must... resist... but can't... stop... reading... gossip...
[ XXL ]
3. The Kid Mero – #KNOWLEDGEDARTS: Twitter Ruined Rap.
Yes, but this editorial may have saved humanity. Excerpt: "THE PROBLEM WITH TWITTER AIN’T THAT NIGGAS IS ON TWITTER TALKIN BOUT ALL THE WILD SHIT THEY DOIN. THE PROBLEM IS THAT ALOTTA NIGGAS RELEASE HIGH LEVELS OF CLITORICAL ESSENCE ON TWITTER YOU FEEL ME?"
[ Takin Mines ]
4. Beastie Boys' Mike D Curates Art and Music Festival in Los Angeles.
MOCA-linkin' good, y'all!
[ Rolling Stone ]
5. Interview: David Simon doesn't want to tell you how to watch The Wire .
But he'll strongly suggest what he prefers. Alan Sepinwall interviews The Wire 's creator on what's wrong with Omar vs. Stringer Bell bracketology, weekly episode reviews (before the series is over), and bloggin' outta control.
[ HitFlix ]
6. Dr Dre to bring Tupac Shakur and Nate Dogg to life during Coachella set.
Holograms - the 5th element of hip-hop. (Holla-grams?)
[ NME ]