1. The Wu-Tang Clan's 20-Year Plan.
How an underground hip-hop group with origins in Staten Island masterminded the take-over the music industry. By Frannie Kelley.
[ NPR ]
2. Hip-Hop Station KDAY-FM Reportedly Will be Sold, Switch Formats.
Will likely flip to a Chinese on-air format in coming months. By Reed Johnson.
[ LA Times ]
3. Hip Hop Icon Big Boi: Getting Familiar with Uncharted Territory.
Radio interview with Sir Lucious Left Foot details early days of Outkast and working with the Dungeon Family. By Jesse Thorn.
[ Bullseye ]
4. Just Blaze Interview: The Business of Beats.
Goes back and shows how he constructed the "Higher" beat. By Lee Hawkins.
[ WSJ ]
5. All I Need Is One Mag: Nas Invests In Mass Appeal Media.
Is said to have invested a “six-figure” sum as rapper focuses more on business. By Zack O'Malley Greenburg.
[ Forbes ]