1. Interview: Former L.A.P.D. Detective Says He Knows Who Killed The Notorious B.I.G.
Despite the case still being officially unsolved, retired cop reveals the identity of the man who was paid $13,000 to murder Biggie Smalls 15 years ago. Investigative report by Rob Kenner.
[ Complex ]
2. Notorious B.I.G. Speaks on 2pac Beef in Unreleased 1996 Interview.
Previously unreleased radio convo with Hot 97′s Angie Martinez in which she speaks to Big about the issues between him and 2Pac and the whole East Coast West beef. Mary J. Blige also chimes in briefly.
[ XXL ]
3. Chuck D Explains Why Suing The Notorious B.I.G. Was "Stupid" And Why Jay-Z And Kanye West's Bases Are "Corrupt To Rap."
In this exclusive interview with Paul W. Arnold, Chuck D explains his reasons for the lawsuit that resulted when his voice was sampled on Big's "Ten Crack Commandments." Mista Chuck also offers up a few choice words about the message in The Throne's "Niggas in Paris."
[ HipHopDX ]
4. Notorious Writer Cheo Hodari Coker Talks About Biggie's Last Interview, His Legacy and the Man Behind the Music.
The journalist and screenwriter raps with Mikey Fresh about his memories of Big Poppa, giving us a glimpse of what the famous hip-hop icon was like away from the lights and cameras.
[ Vibe ]
5. Toppa Top 10: Biggie’s 10 Best Jamaican References.
Some Biggie 101 on how patois and dancehall influenced some of Bed-Stuy's livest one's lyrics in an entertaining post from last year. Lecture by Jesse Serwer.
[ LargeUp ]