1. Basquiat's Ex-Girlfriend Reveals Major Trove of Unseen Works.
The unseen works: the Basquiat and his ex-lady's old East Village apartment, which the artist turned into a living installation by covering every available surface with his paintings. Amazingly, it's remained intact after all these years. By Rachel Corbett.
[ Art Info ]
Knockoff Oakley Sunglasses
2. A Hip-Hop Walking Tour: "Rap Quotes" Street Art Marks Specific City Locales Mentioned on Rap Tracks.
Yes, you obviously already know about Fake Oakley Sunglasses the great "Rap Quotes" project . But RQ artist Jay Shells reveals that he's now taking requests for future signs too. By Sasha Goldstein.
[ NY Daily News ]
3. Souls of Mischief Look Back at 20 Years of "'93 'Til Infinity." Cheap Oakleys
20 years after Souls' classic single dropped, the Hiero heroes reflect on their anthem. By Jordan Sargent.
[ Spin ] Discount Oakley Sunglasses
4. DJ Jazzy Jeff on the 25th Anniversary of He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper.
How hip-hop's first double LP came together: in London with Jeff's leg in a full cast, and the duo adamant that "Parents Just Don't Understand" NOT be its lead single. By DJ Jazzy Jeff as told to Chris Wilder.
[ Philadelphia Weekly ]
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
5. "I Still Do J-Zone Shit": An Interview with J-Zone. Knockoff Oakleys
Rap generational thinker J-Zone Cheap Oakley Sunglasses discusses sampling off cassettes, making music for himself and more. By DJ Sorce-1.
[ Replica Oakleys Heavy In The Streets ] Cheap Ray Bans