1. The Most Hilariously Bad Music Fan Tattoos.
Protect ya eyes: When Stanning goes horribly wrong. By Jules Muir.
[ Pigeons + Planes ]
2. Wu-Tang, Atomically.
Getting the band together for one more album isn’t as easy as it sounds when it’s the 9-man army from Shaolin. Travel from Brooklyn to New Jersey to Tennessee to Arizona to Staten Island to catch up with the Wu. By Amos Barshad.
[ Grantland ]
3. Big Noyd – The Unkut Interview.
"Instead of going in there as a businessman and working things out, I go punch the guy in the face.” Mobb Deep ally on some of the hard lessons he learned in the music industry. By Robbie Ettelson.
[ Unkut ]
4. Iggy Pop Remembers Scott Asheton: "He Played With A Boxer's Authority.”
In memory of Stooges drummer Rock Action (R.I.P.) By Andy Greene.
[ Rolling Stone ]
5. For the Right Price I’ll Make Your Shit Tighter: The Best Ghostwritten Rap Albums.
Who you gonna call? Ghost bust-ers. By Dan Adu-Gyamfi.
[ Passion of the Weiss ]
6. King T: West Coast Boom Bap (Interview).
Tila talks Techno Hop, forming Tha Alkaholiks, being signed to Aftermath and more. By Chad Kiser.
[ Crazy Hood ]