1. Bronx Birthplace of Hip-Hop Headed For Foreclosure Action.
1520 Sedgwick still beset by liens. Anyone got a spare $7 million?
[ Curbed ]
2. ASAP Rocky, New York Rapper With a Hint of Elsewhere.
Jon Caramanica on Rakim Mayers.
[ New York Times ]
3. 100 Forgotten Favorites, Part I of IV.
The TROY Blog presents a whole lotta overlooked and/or forgotten gems.
[ The TROY Blog ]
4. 12 Extremely Disappointing Facts About Popular Music.
Creed has sold more records in the U.S. than Jimi Hendrix, and other depressing tidbits.
[ Buzzfeed ]
5. Def Jam in Words and Pictures: An Interactive.
More from Def Jam Recordings: The First 25 Years of the Last Great Record Label .
[ NPR ]