1. The Stupidity Of New York's Long, Expensive (And Ongoing) War On Graffiti.
"The War on Graffiti turned misdemeanors into felonies, community service into jail time. It put German Shepherds to work patrolling the train yards; Mayor Koch once suggested an upgrade to wolves." By Adam Mansbach.
[ Knockoff Oakley Sunglasses The Awl ]
2. Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Mac Miller Settles $10 Million Lawsuit Filed By Lord Finesse.
That “Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza” ends up costing young rapper a hefty bill. By Paul W. Arnold.
[ HipHopDX ]
3. Discount Oakley Sunglasses Free Chief Keef . . . For Your Entertainment? Cheap Oakleys
Chi-Town teen rapper jailed for violating parole after being filmed shooting a firearm at a gun range. By Sacha Jenkins.
[ Fake Oakleys Mass Appeal Replica Oakleys ]
4. Confessions of a Failed Hip-Hop Publicist: An Open Retirement Letter. Fake Oakley Sunglasses
"Everyday my inbox would fill up with rappers requesting my services to help promote their songs about ass, weed, guns, cars, strippers, sex and money." By Sebastien Elkouby.
[ Replica Oakley Sunglasses Pigeons & Planes ]
5. The Legend Of Snaggapuss: The Cult Bronx MC Who Rapped In A Cartoon Voice And Was Courted By Dr. Dre.
Everything you always wanted to know about the Bounce Squad rapper and then some.
By Phillip Mlynar.
[ Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Village Voice ] Cheap Ray Bans