As some of you may have heard, last night Kanye West got some things off his mind on The Twitter . What began as a simple clarification of the name of his woman’s clothing line (“DONDA” – after his late mom) quickly gained steam in a stream-of-conscious frenzy of vainglorious let’s-change-the-world type thoughts that’s had the Interwebz buzzing well into this A.M. Coincidentally, at virtually the same moment Yeezy was goin’ e-H.A.M., ego trip’s own eccentric founder and celebrated Tweeter, Ted Bawno, was doing some e-preaching – and teaching – of his own. In fact, the similarities are so striking we’ve mixed them all up together below and challenge YOU to decipher: Who tweeted it? ’Ye or Ted?
TAKE THE KANYE VS. TED TWEET CHALLENGE... AFTER THE JUMP...
(Answers revealed below.)
1. "I sit everyday and ask what can I do to make a difference..."
2. "I civilize many of you with my golden words. (You're welcome).
3. "106 and Park needs to do more to promote literacy. Stop talking that wild ebonics, ma."
4. "This one of our projects to be released this year called 2016 OLYMPIC's ... It's a semi sic-fi since 2016 is only 4 years away : )"
5. "Instead of worrying about the Illuminati, focus on being literate."
6. "Schools should be designed to prep human beings for real life."
7. "I moved to Rome after I left Japan and worked at Fendi for 4 months undercover... I snuck to Giuseppe Zanotti’s factory still under contract and learned to design womens shoes for 2 years before my first show in Paris."
8. "I like hooking up with models but sometimes i get annoyed because all they want to talk about is how "sexy" they are. Hey: I'm sexier."
9. "I think racism is for people who don't have any exciting hobbies."
10. "We need to take what Michael Jackson felt and Mcqueen and Steve Jobs and we need make things better..."
11. "We can collectively effect the world trough design. We need to pick up where Steve Jobs left off.
12. "I want to KNOW: who will be the 2012 TIM DOG?"
13. "I like rap, model trains, pretty ladies and really expensive bottles of wine. I like long walks on the beach and knowing smiles."
14. "I care about people who have never heard of me... There are over 7 billion people on the planet now..."
15. "....hmmmmm what to wear... here I go again... the trend setter or complete fucking fashion victim ... the verdict is still out"
16. "Kanye West is a trend-setter."
17. "We need scientist and top world designers to directly affect governments."
18. "Race is complicated in America. Michelle Obama got booed at a Nascar event recently. She should have the secret service slap everybody."
19. "...To dream of, create, advertise and produce products driven equally by emotional want and utilitarian need.. To marry our wants and needs."
20. "We are now manufacturing Made in USA Melody Makers at a really wonderful price!"
21. "Spike Jonze and I want to do a Summer school that tries new forms of cuuriculim...Instead of kicking kids out of schools for using there iPhones... why not promote it? Allow kids to use search engines to do test... like the real WORLD!!! Give kids the amount of test they would have in a year in ones day but they have to get everything perfect..."
22. "Many of you scored poorly on the S.A.T exam. That's OK. I am here to heal you and support you. I just need 70 percent of your income."
23. "The adrenaline is running…I don’t know if I can even get to sleep now. From Wall Street to the London riots to Chicago murders…"
24. "What do you call Nas driving through Queensbridge? A: Nascar."
25. "We want to help simplify and aesthetically improve everything we see hear, touch, taste and feel."
26. "I think whites should refrain from the term Swag as well. I think it's OK to say fresh, though, because vegetables can be 'fresh.'"
27. "I was just discussing becoming the creative director for the Jetson movie and someone on the call yelled out.. you should do a Jetsons tour! This just happened a few hours ago. I was very insulted of course..."
28. "R.Kelly is a musical savant. But if he didn't have his music he might have been a servant."
29. "I am assembling a team of architects, graphic designers, directors musicians, producers, A&Rs, writers, publicist, social media experts, app guys, managers, car designers, clothing designers, DJs, video game designers, publishers, tech guys, lawyers, bankers, nutritionists, doctors, scientists and teachers."
30. "We hold the secrets about aliens. Join us. Be prepared for what is to come in 2012."
1. Kanye; 2. Ted; 3. Ted; 4. 5. Kanye; 6. Ted; Kanye; 7. Kanye; 8. Ted; 9. Ted; 10. Kanye; 11. Kanye; 12. Ted; 13. Ted; 14. Kanye; 15. Kanye; 16. Ted; 17. Kanye; 18. Ted; 19. Kanye; 20. Ted; 21. Kanye; 22. Ted; 23. Kanye; 24. Ted; 25. Kanye; 26. Ted; 27. Kanye; 28. Ted; 29. Kanye; 30. Ted.