As the celebratory news of Jay-Z and Beyonce's new baby daughter broke over the past two days, so too has the ridiculous speculation of events surrounding it. Not the least of which was the rumor (perpetuated by lines from a new song, "Glory" ) that Jay-Z had arranged for the Empire State Building to be lit blue in honor of Blue Ivy Carter 's birth. Turns out the NYC landmark's hue was actually due to the NY Giants' playoff game on Sunday. Oh well, we can pretend. In fact, there's gotta be all kinds of ways we could imagine Jay-Z pulling some strings to publicly celebrate this monumental event with the rest of the world. Here - with the help of our friends at missInfo.tv - are a few. Yeah, we can just see it now...
6. Commission world famous installation artist Jean-Claude Christo to wrap Brooklyn Bridge in Blue Ivy wash Rocawear denim. ( pictured above )
7. Have Mayor Bloomberg temporarily change spelling of name to "Blue-mberg" until further notice.
8. Buy controlling interest in MLS franchise the New York Red Bulls, change name to "New York Blue Bulls" (alternate name: "New York Blue Balls").
9. Talk to power broker buddies in education, form alliance of Blue Ivy League universities to take out them Harvard and Princeton n*ggas. (Monaco Technical Institute, Floating Colleges of St. Tropez, Paris Technical Institute, and Maldives School of Haberdashery are first institutions to join the league.)
10. Free BIC pens for errybody!
FOR THE FIRST 5 MORE WAYS JAY-Z COULD PUBLICLY CELEBRATE DAUGHTER BLUE IVY'S B'DAY, GO TO MISSINFO.TV