Hey, since it’s happy hour somewhere in the world at this very moment, here’s a drinking game to even better enhance your viewing experience of the new body-doubled, digitally sophistimacated “Mercy” music video. The Rules are simple…
“Mercy” Video Drinking Game Rules:
1. Any time a rapper duplicates, take two swigs.
2. Every time Yeezy makes a noise that sounds like a small furry animal having a hernia, make a toast to someone’s pet.
3. Any time Cudi spazzes out, you must go sit alone in the corner like this, and drink.
4. Any time you think see a haute couture-wearing ninja, drink.
5. Any time anyone does something that reminds you of this, drink.
6. Any time you think you hear someone rap “Mummenschanz,” drink.
7. Any time you wish a rapper’s verse was left off the song, drink.
8. Last ninja standing wins!
WARNING: Remember to pass keys to the Lambo to someone not playing. Interpretative rap dance is awesome — till someone gets hurt.