Ign’ant gangsta rap at its finest.
...AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR... J-Zone says: It's been a decade since both my last installment of the Ign'ant mix tape series and my three-year column in HHC Magazine. After working hard to profile the most vile, rude, offensive rap music I could possibly procure, I decided to bury both endeavors and move on to other things. After all, I'd maxed out the IRS (Ign'ant Rating Scale) in every possible category: senseless violence, wanton misogyny, race-baiting, hare-trigger mayhem and total lack of respect for everything under the sun. At least that's what I thought - until I checked out DJ $heep's $alamander $treet Massacre . Well, now I can officially declare my career as ign'ant rap guru over. If nothing else, it's because a cut from my obscure, forgotten Gorilla Pimp$ showed up on a mix tape in 2014. And the said mix tape is dropping in possibly the softest, most (faux) politically correct climate the world has ever seen. That's proof there are sick fucks out there who deliver the word against all odds, and $heep, you are one of them. Salute. I bestow the crown unto you.
1. To Kill A Hooker - N.W.A.
2. Findum, Fuckum & Flee - N.W.A.
3. I Need Some Pu$$y - Willie D
4. $lap that Bitch, Punch that Ho - Gorilla Pimp$
5. Treat 'Em How They Act - Chunk
6. $weet Black Pu$$y - DJ Quik
7. I'd Rather Give U My Bitch - Suga Free
8. Rough Brother$ From $outh Park - Ganksta N-I-P
9. Tru$t No Bitch - Penthouse Players Clique
10. Babie$ in Tra$h Can$ - Disco Rick
11. My Dicc Is $till Prejudiced - Tweedy Bird Loc
12. Bitch Pleeze - 5th Ward Boyz
13. Return of Da Baby Killa - Brotha Lynch Hung
14. Never Let a Bitch - Hugh E MC
15. Wash Your A$$ - Convicts
16. If You Ain't $uckin' - Too Much Trouble
17. $moke Dope and Rap - Dre Dog
18. I'd Rather Fuck You N.W.A.