Here it is, people. Photographic evidence from yesterday's NBA All-Star game in Orlando, FL that the Common-Drake beef (or Drake-Common beef, depending on your never-say-die loyalties) is - as it's been rumored for a minute now - totally, completely, finally, officially, unequivocally, OVER. Done. Never no more. Ever. Words really can't explain the relief that's consumed the rap world in light of this inspiring news. We still, however, don't know exactly what was said between these two pillars of hip-hop. But that, of course, hasn't stopped us from guessing. Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Read on for 10 possible Common-Drake convo excerpts... and feel free to add on with your own.
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses 1. "Call me Drizzy. Should I call you, 'Commie'?"
2. “Dude, soooo fuckin’ glad we squashed the beef while it’s still sweater season.”
3. “Just for the record, man, I really thought you killed it in Just Wright .”
5. “Disneyworld later, bro? C’mon, don’t get SWEET on me. Ha!”
6. “Look, just wanted to tell you that no matter what happened: I’ve always, always, always, ALWAYS respected your hat game.”
7. “Hold up – you had Meryl Streep in your Oscars pool too? MY NIGGA!”Replica Oakleys
8. “I bet anything the media didn’t want to see this: two strong, young Black men... discussing sample sales.”Cheap Oakleys
9. “So you prefer ‘Drammon?’ I was thinking, ‘Crake.’”Knockoff Oakleys
10. "Okay, check it out: Drake.Com is the album. The first single... you ready?... 'The Bald and the Beautiful'!"