It's another Stay Hatin' podcast, which can only mean one thing: more agitated opinions about rap to be said and mo' raps that slap to be heard. Matthew Africa and Serg Dun unload a gang of new regional rap tunes, but also take the time to note the wackness of Iggy Azalea's rappin' and try to figure out whether or not yoga chicks are wearing No Limit Tank tops in '12 (no, really). On the musical end, the dudes play a Krunkphy joint in which the rapper is dissing everybody in the game then proceeds to send them all a shout out while Zed Zilla's sampling of the white girl's voice from start of Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back" is unexpected but funny.
Or visit Stay Hatin' to download the episode and check for extras.
"Stay Hatin'" Episode 31 Tracklist:
1. Mic Terror – Rodney King
2. Lil Mal – That’s My Ju feat. Lil Phat
3. Krunkphy – Beef the Documentary
4. Starlito – Lurking With Roosters
5. Zed Zilla – Big Butt
6. A.B. – Keep It Lit feat. ST Spittin & Ant Petty
7. Cousin Fik – Mr. Moet feat. E-40 & Raw Smoov
8. Iamsu! & HBK Skipper – Murda Bizness Freestyle
9. Young Dro – Exodus 23:1 (Freestyle)
10. Lil Wayne – My Homies Still feat. Big Sean
11. Danny Brown & Araabmuzik – Molly Ringwald
12. Lil Blood – 06.
13. Joe Moses – Ratchets
14. Feva – Cavi n My Coogi
15. Trackademicks – Gimme a Beat feat. L. Deez
16. Denmark Vessey – IDGAF
17. Aesop Rock – ZZZ Top
18. T R E E – B.E.S.T.
19. Reese – PSA
20. Armstrong – Goodfellas
21. Kingpin Skinny Pimp – I’aint Playing Fair
22. 2Eleven – On My Shit feat. Freddie Gibbs
23. Antwon – Hidden Room
24. J. Stalin – The Molly Song
25. Key! – Shake ‘Em Off feat. Curtis Williams & RetroJace