The Day is now here. “8.8.11.” The day rap will change our lives, a/k/a #JanyeDay, a/k/a #TheDayTheJiggazTookOver. Shit was nuts. How nuts?… THESE NUTS…
1. Janyé already 4th most-popular baby name in the United States and Mexico.
2. WTT surpasses WTF on list of world’s most used abbreviations.
3. iTunes changes name to iThrones.
4. Grammy already engraved… and presented in secret ceremony near Arlington, VA.
5. 2011 VMA’s announcing special category: Best Album Besides Watch The Throne.
6. Dudes named Otis see 200% increase in interest on match.com
7. Nominated for Pulitzer Prize…for Public Service.
8. Visits to Buckingham Palace now referred to by tourists as “Watching The Other Throne No One Gives a Bloody Rat’s Arse About.”
9. Jay-Z and Kanye overtake Jay-Z and Beyoncé as Zimbio’s “Hottest Celebrity Couple” 2011.
10. Rolling Stone says: “5 stars.” XXL says: “XXL.” S&P says: “AAAAAAAA++++++++.”