It's one of the most outlandish news stories of the year: the morbid (and long-rumored) report that Tupac Shakur's old group, The Outlawz, allegedly rolled up the deceased, iconic rap star's remains with some "great grandaddy California kush" and smoked it up on the night of his memorial service in 1996 (this supposedly based on a last request in the lyrics to Pac's song, "Black Jesus"). Shakur's mother, Afeni Shakur, categorically denies the story. However, we at ego trip sought an even more authoritative reply. So we broke out the Ouija board to summon the spirit of the late, great Pac and... whew, we haven't heard him this charged up since "Hit 'Em Up." "Black Jesus" lyrics or not, we didn't think Pac would cosign such wild acts against the will of his family. He's hella irritated right now.
READ 10 RESPONSES FROM 2PAC'S GHOST CONCERNING THE OUTLAWZ'S CLAIMS THEY SMOKED PAC'S ASHES... AFTER THE JUMP...
1. "That's not what I meant when I said, 'Can ya feel me?' - FEEL ME?"
2. "Hold up - how do you want it?!? All Lipz on Me ?!? Oh, HELLLLLLLL NO."
3. "It's 'Picture Me Rollin'' NOT 'Picture Me Rolled Up,' muthafuckas."
4. "Now I know why y'all are called The Outlawz and not the Rocket Scientiztz."
5. "Y'all probably think it's Strictly 4 My Z.I.G.Z.A.G.Z. S.M.F.H."
6. "I hope some of you got a driver's license. Because y'all obviously never heard of muthafuckin' creative license."
7. "Wait, was this Kadafi, Hussein or Mussolini's idea? I bet it was E.D.I. Mean's."
8. "I think the 'Weed Got YOU Crazy.'"
9. "My dudes, remember when I said, 'Rest in peace to all the muthafuckas that passed too early?' Um, what part of 'rest in peace' was unclear?"
10. "I aint mad at 'cha. I'M PISSED!!!"